tirsdag den 18. maj 2010

Miscarriage again and again (2)

Oh yes, I am pregnant again - or should I be happy...?
well I am not, though I am hopeful.
This is my 32th pregnancy, and only one of these, worked out and gave me a wonderful son. He is now 3,5 years old.(2010)
I had my first spontaneous abortion in 1989. It has been 20 hard years, with absolutely no understanding from anyone. I have felt extremely alone. I must tell that my first doctor told me, other Spontaneous abortion no. 9 - that perhaps I just hadn't met the right man. (as if). When I finally met "mr. right" I gave up. He was to wonderful, and I would rather adopt. However, after a couple of miscarriages, we finally had a son. He was supposed to be "spontaneous abortion no. 16.)but he was a true winner, and I even went overtime.
Today I am pregnant again, and again this is no. 16 since I gave birth to my son.
However I have learned that it dosn't help me to be superstitious, meaning, that all good times three, dos not work for me.
In fact, nothing work.
I am not drinking, not smoking, not eating fat, not drinking coffee, not being alive and I have hormone pain in my body, for being pregnant each month.

you know what some of the people who cannot get pregnant tell me?! They are envious because I get pregnant so easily:(
Hell I would love to switch any day. besides they all have children now, in fact all of them have 2 children.

Anyway, being almost 40 years old, I have made up my mind. I am quitting. No not really. I mean the hospital gave up on my. I have a genetic disorder chromosome error(15;16)and lack of mannose binding lectin- and it is causing the loss.
However, I don't produce many eggs and some of them dosn't work.
In Denmark I cannot get help on private hospitals,as they are not allowed to sort eggs. And public hospitals has given op.
So I am left - again- :(
Since my husband and I would like more children, it is impossible for us, to use condoms or pills. We simply cannot do that, for what if?! And I get pregnant very easy!
Almost every month.
Yes it is hard. True - but it is my life, and what I am used to.
Why did I start this blog: well, I hope that I can help others. Either to overcome a miscarriage or teach the how to get thru a large number of miscarriages.
Also I would like to hear from anyone, that is similar to me.

I hope you forgive me for writing errors. I am Danish and English is not my native language (Though I have lived in the US for 2 years)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar