fredag den 28. maj 2010

5+0 strange and new experience

One should think that I had tried it all. But right now I am facing a new experience. The test has been absolutely 100% negative since I was 4+1, which is 6 days. I have waited for my periode, but it never came. However, pregnancy symptoms are getting worse. How can a test be positive, then negative and then, as of today, suddenly once again be positive. Though it is very very faint, it was positive within 6 minutes. It is to faint for me to picturize it, but still. I am still pregnant. Entering the six week tomorrow.

This brings a small potion of hope into my life. I know it is stupid, because I will loose the fetish anyway. But still. I cannot find anything about this on the internet. No one has EVER written about this experience before.

But af funny thing is, that even though it is such an unique experience, there is actually another girl om Babyklar.dk (Danish site) that is going thru almost the same right now. Her test was faint positive, but never changed. 14 days later it is still faint. Unfortunately I have told her to give up hope. How can she experience a normal pregnancy when HCG dosn't double up, every third day. But she has tried this 2 times before. First time, she had a babygirl and second time, she had a spontaneous abortion. So she has infact every reason to believe and hope :)

1 kommentar:

  1. oh well, my friend had a spontaneous abortion today , sad!

    SvarSlet