søndag den 23. maj 2010

4+2

The pregnancy test isn't getting more clear. Still very faint. An average woman would go to the doctor, and they would possible believe she had either a "tube" pregnancy og perhaps even cancer.
But my doctor would just stare and ask: "So what?" They might take a urine test, but they would be able to see the faint color.
I might as well just wait and see, and I don't think I have either cancer or "tube-p".
I believe that my eggs are very old and fragile and that my body just can't produce hcg any more.

But I feel extremely pregnant. Swollen breast, all day sickness, and I am extremely tired - but most of all, I feel very alone. I have never met anybody, that fitted my shoes - which also makes me happy - I would not want this life for anybody!

(graviditets testen bliver ikke tydeligere. Den er ens og grå hver eneste dag. Selvom der dog kommer en ekstra streg indenfor 3 min. Og nej til alle dem der tror at en streg er en streg. Det er det bestemt ikke)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar