søndag den 6. juni 2010

Lucky me!

My husband think we should give it up. Completely! Darn! How can I stop? I am almost addicted to getting pregnant. It has been my life every month for the past 7 years. I have forgotten how to live "normally". Who am I? What do I do for fun?
I just don't want to have fun. I want to be pregnant and have a baby! A sister or brother for my son! Why give up? I am only 39. I have at least 5 good pregnant years left. I hope. I don't wanna give up.
I feel so depressive after he said that. Like I have nothing (besides my son, naturally) back to live for.
But most of all, I just feel sad, and unfair treated by God, and I feel alone! Sadly alone!
My husband dons't even ask me how I feel anymore, when I am pregnant. He assures me that he loves me, which I believe. But yet I am alone with my thoughts and feelings.


Halloooooooo, anybody out there, going thru the same?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar